Horrifying Photos Taken Seconds Before Death

Terrifying Nightclub Tragedy

This remarkable photo captures the exact moment when the guitar player of the band Great White turned to notice the start of a fire that would eventually kill 100 people.  The tragedy occurred in 2003 at The Station nightclub in Rhode Island.

The fire was started by pyrotechnics that were set off by the headlining band’s tour manager. The pyrotechnics quickly ignited the highly flammable sound insulation in the walls and ceilings of the nightclub. The club was engulfed in flames before any of the onlookers had a chance to escape.